rant and rave

This has not been an easy week. I found out earlier that I was going to move to another room. I was told that I need to move by the end of the month. two days ago, I was told to move by Friday. I needed to move my phlebotomy supplies, my lab control supplies, and all of my files for the past two years. I haven't even included my personal stuff that made my room me. It did not matter... I don't mind moving. I just found it unfair that I have to clean up my room for the next employee and still clean the other room for myself. Thursday morning, one of our IT personnel came over to move my PC to the other room. It was a good thing at least I have time to move my stuff. The day ended with my supplies spread throughout the department. I told my boss that I will not move anything in the other room and let other people clean it up. see a greedy but I still did not have any space by the end of the day. Friday came and everything was still the same.

But this post wasn't entitled rant and rave for nothing. One of the supervisors knew that I didn't have a computer. She handed me her tablet which I thought was pretty cool. I used it for work all day and I'm still using it now. You can actually dictate what he wanted to type. Which is what I'm doing now. =) it would be nice to have something like this. anyway, I'm having too much fun with this and might not want to give it back. Hopefully, next week would be a better one. Till next time.

Comments