a new folder



Yup... decided to create a new folder in my computer solely for Shows.

Nope... it's not for shows I have seen or will be seeing.
Nope... it's not for the concerts I have done or will be doing.

It's for any theatrical shows that I will be in. I just added my first show... The Pirates of Penzance or The Slave of Duty. I played the role of a pirate in the first act and a cop in the second. I was told that I looked and acted the part pretty well. Who knows where all that testosterone came from? I sure don't.

The show was held at the Riverside Theatre in Hyde Park, MA last February 15-17. We had a total of 4 shows and was happy to find out that we had almost filled up the theater. I got even more ecstatic to find out that friends and family of mine came to see the show (I wasn't sure if they really went there to see me but at least they were there. hehehe). Most surprising part was when 2 of my very good friends from New York came without letting me know. I guess that was the point (duh!). I wish I'd get a copy of the pictures though as I requested... maybe it'll be sent someday.

So, I'll let you know if I have another show. If you were not part of my distribution list when I sent out my announcement for Pirates, please leave a comment or email me so I can add you to my list.

Until the next show,

Mikee the Pirate... aaaaarrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Comments